Terms & Conditions
- Naturally Good is a strictly trade-only event. Entry is restricted to professionals working in the business of natural or organic products. Proof of identification may be requested. Persons not in these categories will not be admitted at any time. Naturally Good Expo is a business event, therefore we ask visitors not to bring anyone under the age of 15 to the show. Tertiary students with valid student ID will be admitted.Students enrolled in a relevant course at a tertiary level may attend the show if they have the appropriate student identity card. Babies and small children are the only exception if they are securely fastened into a backpack or stroller. This applies to the children of both visitors and exhibitors. Under no circumstances are any children permitted into the exhibition halls during ‘move in’ and ‘move out’ of the show. The organiser takes no responsibility for any accidents or injuries onsite.
- All visitors are required to register. The organisers will record your details in a secure database in order to produce a badge, generate statistics and to mail, email or SMS you information about the show and future editions of the show.
- Visitors agree they will not promote their products or services to exhibitors while attending the show. Visitors found in breach of this rule may be asked to leave the event immediately and be refused entry to future shows.
- Visitors agree they will not photograph or video inside the venue without prior consent from the exhibitor or the organisers. Visitors found in breach of this rule may be asked to leave the event immediately and be refused entry to future shows.
- Product samples may only be taken with the express permission of the exhibitor and are for the use of professional buyers when making professional buying decisions. Anyone found to be taking excessive samples from stands without engaging with the exhibitor may be asked to leave the event and have the samples confiscated.
- By registering to attend Naturally Good Expo or any associated event, you automatically consent to Diversified Communications using event photography and video in which you may appear for future marketing.
- We reserve the right to change any event schedules without notification due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Visitors must pre-register online to gain free entry to the exhibition, passes for the seminar theatres (All Access Pass) and Business Summit incur a charge and must be purchased in advance.
- Passes for the seminar theatres (All Access Pass) and Business Summit are non-refundable.
- Passes for the seminar theatres (All Access Pass) and Business Summit may be transferred at the discretion of the organisers, Diversified Communications Australia.
The organisers will record your details in a secure database in order to produce a badge, generate statistics and to contact you via mail, email, SMS and social media channels with information about the show, future editions of the show and other shows that are relevant to you. Some exhibitors are equipped with scanning devices at the show, by allowing your badge to be scanned by individual exhibitors during the show, you agree to being communicated to by the individual exhibitor via mail, email or SMS.