Beyond Probiotics: The New Frontier in Gut Health – Kara Landau
Beyond Probiotics: The New Frontier in Gut Health - Kara Landau
Gut health continues to dominate the wellness agenda with consumer awareness of the functional benefits is at an all-time high. But what’s next? What are the new market segments for products that support a healthy gut, where is the innovation, and how should retailers and brands position these products in the future? Gut health specialist Kara Landau will discuss:
• Prebiotics – the next wave and the missing piece of the gut health puzzle. What are prebiotics and resistant starches, and what is their role in the good health equation?
• Why messaging matters and how to resonate with younger audiences
• What retailers can learn from emerging online brands
• The role of social media and influencer culture in awareness, education and driving demand
• Understanding the gut health link in products claiming functional benefits – beauty, concentration and mood
• Emerging products locally and across the globe.